eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

Share | 

Upcoming changes and important information.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludoo
Ex Owner

PostSubject: Upcoming changes and important information.   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:21 am

Hello eZw!n Gamers,

We have some cool changes and important information to share with all of you. This will raise the population of the clan and the amount of members alot. I'm pretty sure that none of you will be dissapointed at all.

To start off, we decided to step on and change into a multi-gaming clan. A multi-gaming clan is a clan which has many players with lots of different games such as BF3, Counter Strike, and much more games like these. For this we'll have to make the following changes:

- New things will be added to the website. For example, new sections for different games.
- We'll get our own Teamspeak 3 server for more channels and a better organization.
- We'll start to recruit again to ofcourse make the clan active on all the games we play.

Besides from that, we'll get our clan logo for the Website, Steam, Teamspeak 3, and ESL! Ozzman is currently working on it and it will most likely be finished in a few days. The logo's will all be the same but with different formats. For example, the logo for the website and teamspeak 3 will have a bigger format then the logo from our Steam and ESL Profile.

About our YouTube Channel, we really need your clips and gameplays! If you've got some, make sure to upload them to your YouTube Channel so that I can upload them to our official eZw!n Gaming YouTube Channel. Make sure to first get in contact with either me or Jujuvh. Together, we can make it big!

I hope to have you all informed enough with this announcement. For questions or confusion make sure to post below or contact me or Jujuvh via Steam or Teamspeak 3. We'll do our best to keep everyone updated with the latest changes and information.

Bye,

Ludo - Clan Administrator
Jujuvh - Clan Administrator

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ezwin.freeforumshosting.net

Upcoming changes and important information.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1