eZw!n Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

I'm Retrospect :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Retrospect
Try out

I'm Retrospect :) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Retrospect :)   I'm Retrospect :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 am

Hey eZ, i am a player of Black Ops 2, all Counter-Strike games and i am also an editor too. I am looking to join eZ, i mainly play Black Ops 2, in which i have a 1.13 K/D. I know that is not the requirement, but it rises by around 0.02-0.03 a day, so it'll be at 1.5 quickly. Ive played witha few of the eZ clan before, due to knowing eZ~FreD. I hope you'll consider me in the clan, have a nice day!

-Retrospect
Back to top Go down
Ludoo
Ex Owner

PostSubject: Re: I'm Retrospect :)   I'm Retrospect :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 am

Hello Retrospect,

You are now a Try-out. If you want to meet- and play with us, make sure to be on Teamspeak 3. Welcome to eZw!n Gaming and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. Quick notice, make sure to edit your Steam Name in this post because it's a requirement. Also, if you've got any good friends which do meet the requirements, make sure to tell them about us. Thanks.

Teamspeak 3 server address: ezwingaming.typefrag.com:6320
Back to top Go down
https://ezwin.forumotion.com
Retrospect
Try out

PostSubject: Re: I'm Retrospect :)   I'm Retrospect :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:47 am

Ok, the link to my steam profile is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mylittleretro
(LOL)

And my new Steam name is eZ~Retro. Thankyou Ludoo for accepting me as a try-out!

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I'm Retrospect :)   I'm Retrospect :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 am

Hello Retro and Welcome. When I'm online playing Public I'll invite you and I hope your K/D will in increase steadily.
Back to top Go down
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I'm Retrospect :)   I'm Retrospect :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:52 am

Hey welcome Retro,
We spoke a bit earlier and you sound like a cool guy.
The k/d isn't that much of a problem only if you want to focus your try out on bo2.
If for example you are decent at cs go ( no k/d, just play some games and see your skill) then you will also be able to join the clan. Otherwise good luck on raising that k/d. Smile
Hope to play with you soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Retrospect :)   I'm Retrospect :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Retrospect :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eZw!n Gaming Forums :: New Members :: Recruitment-
Jump to: