eZw!n Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

My Introduction!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludoo
Ex Owner

My Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction!   My Introduction! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:34 am

Hello everyone,

I've decided to make my introduction. I know lots of you know me already but here's everything a bit more explained.

First of all, i'm Ludo from the Netherlands and i'm 18 years old. I've played football(soccer) for a very long time. I decided to stop with it since I didn't enjoy it anymore. I'm now on Survival Training which will really help me grow stronger and stronger. I have a passion for gaming and I really enjoy doing it. Here's a little story about my gaming experience:

I started playing on the computer back when I was 12. The game I played back then was Runescape. I've always played it with lots of friends which I knew irl. It was lots of fun. After playing Runescape for 2 years, I decided to step up to First Person Shooter games. My first fps game was Soldier Front. It was a good and fun game to play. I've played that also for about 2 years.

After that, I decided to start playing Cod games. The first Cod game I bought was World at War. It was a really good game and I really enjoyed playing it which made me buy my second Cod game called Black Ops. Black Ops was perfect, the maps were great and there were almost no overpowered weapons, I really had a great time playing it. After Black Ops, I decided to buy Mw3. During Mw3 I became really good and always ended with high scores. I remember that I was ranked 75 worldwide with most UAV's used which was crazy! Mw3 also was a very good game.

After Mw3 I heard that Black Ops 2 was going to come out. I pre-ordered it and couldn't wait to play it. Then finally, on 13 November, I was able to play it! The game is so good, it's so different then all the other Cods that I've played so far. For example, the custom class system, scorestreaks, league play and all that other things. Those changes were really needed and really pushed this cod serie to the top. Black Ops 2 is definitely the best Cod i've ever played so far.

This was my introduction, I hope that you've enjoyed reading it. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask them below.

Back to top Go down
https://ezwin.forumotion.com
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

My Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: FaTaLShoT   My Introduction! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:25 am

-Post Removed-
Back to top Go down
Ludoo
Ex Owner

My Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction!   My Introduction! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:30 am

FatalShot wrote:
Hey guys, it's my turn.
I'm 18 and from Luxembourg.
I started to play Combat Arms (free FPS game) and i was really good but I stopped playing it because of the hackers.Then I played with a friend World of Warcraft ( never again ^^) but it became really boring and I stopped.Then i tried Command and Conquer 3 + 4 and i liked it and finally i started to play Cod. My first CoD was Modern Warfare ( CoD 4 ) then MW2 , MW3 and now BO2 always K/D higher than 1,6.
I m playing BF3 BO2 C&C so if you want to add me send me a message.

Hey Fatalshot, you'll have to make your own thread if you want to introduce yourself.
Don't post it in someone else hes thread, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://ezwin.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction!   My Introduction! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Introduction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eZw!n Gaming Forums :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: