eZw!n Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

need team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CuLLi_

need team Empty
PostSubject: need team   need team EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:22 am

Hello... My Name is Szilveszter (yeah thats my name but you van call me on my nick name CRAY) I play CS since 2009, used to play CS:S but switched to CS:GO... 19 years old almost 20, Hungarian (living in Romania)... I'm student at architecture college so I don't have much time to play but in weekends I can play 2-3 hours per day (friday, sunday), I've got experience in teamwork from my former "clans"... I can play Call of Duty to my favorite is MW2 , I can play a lot of games if necesary ...thanks hope I can get a place in your team ... cheers Wink
Languages: English, Hungarian, Romanian.

- The reason why you want to join us: I want to compete in team matches (ESL kind of competitions or any other) and I want to have a proper and mature team without silly kids so I saw the oportunity to sign up !
- The games you play/own: I Play CS:S,CS:GO... Own CS 1.6, CZ; CoD MW,MW2; L4d2; TF2 (It's free =)) ).
- Your Steam ID: CuLLi_

- Players for CS:GO or SMITE must have a mid-high skill level. (I would rate myself MID+)
- Must have a K/D higher then 1.5 on atleast one of the games we play.... I don't know if I have k/d ok becouse I play in weekends.
- Must have Teamspeak 3 installed. Yes I have TS3!
- Must have a working microphone. Headphones+Mic!

Back to top Go down
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

need team Empty
PostSubject: Re: need team   need team EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:31 am

Hey man if you are still playing ghosts you are welcome to add me, we aren't really a clan anymore but we still hang out with pretty much the same people on ts and play together Smile

My Steam = Jujuvh
Back to top Go down

need team
Page 1 of 1