eZw!n Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

Starting with Smite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammester
Donator
Donator

Starting with Smite Empty
PostSubject: Starting with Smite   Starting with Smite EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:08 am

How to start with Smite

Well first off it's a good idea to register via this link: https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/default.aspx?referral=4753034&utm_campaign=email
When that's done download and install the game via this link: http://www.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/sidebar/downloadgame

Smite lingo
Dps= Damage per second
VGS= Voice Game System
Feeding= Being killed a lot by enemy players
Being fed= Getting loads of kills

Getting started
When you start playing you will obviously really suck and know nothing about what items to buy in the and how to play.
Luckily there is a website called: http://www.smitefire.com/
It has guides how to play the gods and what items to buy for that kind of that. This way you aren't completely clueless how to start.
When you've played a couple a games and you start getting the hang of it you can try to experiment with different kind of items and gods.

So you think you are good right?
Well you are not. When ranking up the people you play against are getting better and better. In the beginning you would wreck those kids but afterwards you are the one getting wrecked.
My answer to this problem is: Watch professional players play. I started watching videos of players like shing: http://sv.twitch.tv/shing37/videos?kind=past_broadcasts
I also watched Drybear: https://www.youtube.com/user/DrybearGamers . He is a guy who is not that good at the game but knows a lot about it.

Tips and tricks
Try playing with the clanmates or people you've met ingame and are decent at it. Lane together and your chance of winning will go up.

Use the vgs-system, these are commands built in the game and activated by pressing v. This way you hear a voice that says the command you have given. Like enemy missing left.
Your whole team now knows that there is an enemy missing in the left lane. You can also ask for help in your lane. I cannot stress how important using this system is. LEARN TO USE IT.

I know this sounds obvious but when an enemy is low on health near their tower don't rush in and try to get the kill. You can get the kill but the tower automatically focusses on you while you are attacking him. YOU WILL DIE. So don't chase and waste all kind of skills to be then picked off by the tower or another enemy player.

When playing a tank try to give player you are playing with the kills. He is the one with the most damage output and needs to be fed ( have the most levels). I have seen tanks who keep taking the kills and level beyond their dps-partner. When a dps-player is lower or the same level he will not kill them fast enough to escape. So tanks feed your dps-partners.

This is it for now, I'll try to keep updating it and be sure to leave comments with information that can be in the guide!
Back to top Go down
MrOsama
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting with Smite   Starting with Smite EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:11 pm

SAM why you put your refer link?
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Starting with Smite   Starting with Smite EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 am

+1 Osama

Samm you already have all gods Smile
Back to top Go down
MrOsama
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting with Smite   Starting with Smite EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 am

And you already have 2 refers
Back to top Go down
Sammester
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Starting with Smite   Starting with Smite EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:15 am

Favor for skinsssss guysss and I made this guide soo pffft
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Starting with Smite   Starting with Smite EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 am

400 Gems is a waste for skins xD
Back to top Go down
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starting with Smite   Starting with Smite EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Good job Sam nice Guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting with Smite   Starting with Smite Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting with Smite
Page 1 of 1